Front Of House
Hell yeah gluten-free is a boutique woman-owned and woman-led bakery in Inman park, in the city of Atlanta. it’s Atlanta's favorite destination for creative, unique, delicious gluten-free food. on Saturdays, you’ll be able to find us easily–we’re the place off dekalb ave with the line around the block.
We’re looking for high-energy people who are passionate about giving great service, learning about what makes great gluten-free and vegan food, and engaging in their work! we offer flexible schedules, though weekend availability is a must, and the opportunity to work for a fun and exciting new business. taking part in building the systems that run our day-to-day is expected from each member of our small team.
• Friendly, fun, and positive work environment, with a welcoming and supportive team
• Opportunities for advancement and career development
• Free shift meal
• Competitive wages
*Depending on eligibility
As a front-of-house team member, you’ll be an ambassador of hell yeah’s mission and values. you’ll be a crucial part of the customer experience through face-to-face interactions with our customers. it’s your job to ensure that we’re serving our guests products that live up to the quality and food safety standards that we pride ourselves on. you’ll report to the manager, and will be empowered to make your own decisions that create the best outcomes for our customer. We encourage our team members to think holistically & be willing to take on any task that needs to be done to ensure the store is running smoothly and delivering an exceptional customer experience. no matter what position you start in, there’s a potential to move around and up in the company based on your skills, initiative, and aptitude.
You Will Love Working Here If..
You’re a confident problem solver & implementer who doesn’t mind the hard work it takes to get the job done.
What You’ll Be Doing (more or Less)
• Greet guests, guide the customer experience, resolve issues, and confidently/properly describe items to guests
• Maintain cleanliness of the front-of-house area–including the windows & front door, the glass case, the floor/walls, and equipment
• Maintain knowledge of critical dietary information and demonstrate proper food handling
• Set up, maintain, and break down the pastry case, beverage display case, and any retail display area–ensuring that all food in the pastry case meets our quality standards
• Operate POS register to complete customer transactions including applying discounts, providing refunds, selling gift cards, and applying customer rewards
People Who Thrive Here Usually..
• Have food, restaurant, and team experience
• Love a team environment, but work independently
• Have excellent communication and collaboration skills
• Are accountable in upholding high standards
• Are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with kitchen and food prep equipment
• The ability to be able to read & comprehend information, and follow instructions accurately and efficiently
• Able to use computing equipment like iPads (familiarity with Square POS a plus!)
• The ability to lift up to 25 lbs and stand & move quickly for 6-7 hours at a time
Hygf provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.