Hell yeah gluten-free is a boutique woman-owned and woman-led bakery in Inman park, in the city of Atlanta. it’s Atlanta's favorite destination for creative, unique, delicious gluten-free food. on Saturdays, you’ll be able to find us easily–we’re the place off dekalb ave with the line around the block.
We’re looking for high-energy people who are passionate about giving great service, learning about what makes great gluten-free and vegan food, and engaging in their work! we offer flexible schedules, though weekend availability is a must, and the opportunity to work for a fun and exciting new business. taking part in building the systems that run our day-to-day is expected from each member of our small team.
• Friendly, fun, and positive work environment, with a welcoming and supportive team
• Opportunities for advancement and career development
• Free shift meals
• Competitive wages based on experience
• Health insurance stipend*
• Vacation time*
*Depending on eligibility
As the dishwasher, you’ll be an ambassador of hell yeah’s mission and values. you will be our kitchen’s anchor: ensuring a safe & spotless environment that empowers the kitchen to do their best work. your job is to clean all dishes and ensure the cleanliness of the dish pit; do daily, weekly, and monthly cleaning tasks that ensure the bakery is running smoothly; and communicate regularly about things you may need to do your best work. you’ll report to the owner, and will be empowered to make your own decisions that create the best outcomes for your work in the kitchen.
We encourage our team members to think holistically & be willing to take on any task that needs to be done to ensure the store is running smoothly and delivering an exceptional customer experience.
No matter what position you start in, there’s a potential to move around and up in the company based on your skills, initiative, and aptitude.
You Will Love Working Here If..
you’re a confident problem solver & implementer who doesn’t mind the hard work it takes to get the job done.
What You’ll Be Doing (more or Less)
• Clean dishes
• Maintain cleanliness of the dish pit
• Move around the kitchen, collecting dishes, tools, and smallwares no longer being used in the kitchen and at the front & transfer them to the dish area
• Put dishes away regularly throughout the day
• Complete daily, weekly, and monthly cleaning tasks
• Help unpack boxes from food/packaging orders that come in
People Who Thrive Here Usually..
• Have food, restaurant, and team experience
• Love a team environment, but work independently
• Have excellent communication and collaboration skills
• Are accountable in upholding high standards
• Are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with kitchen and food prep equipment
• The ability to be able to read & comprehend information, and follow instructions accurately and efficiently
• the ability to pick up 50 lbs, crouch, bend, and stand, for the entirety of a 6-8 hour shift
Hygf provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.